Monday, April 7, 2008

Bargain Paper Goods in Berkeley

Papyrus card and stationery shops are my favorite places to buy greeting cards, wrapping paper, stationery, and small gift items. With a Papyrus in just about every shopping district that I visit, a good portion of my shopping dollars are spent in their shops.

Most Bay Area folk don't know that Papyrus has an outlet store called PAPER PLUS in Berkeley (1629 San Pablo Avenue between ). Here, lucky shoppers will find selections from the entire Papyrus line, all at prices of at least 50% less than the original retail price. When I stopped in today, all 2008 calendars were $1.00...yes, it is April, but for a dollar, I sure couldn't resist buying another calendar for my office wall. I also stocked up on paper products for a birthday party that I am hosting in a few weeks...all priced at half off!!!

Papyrus was founded in 1950 by Margrit and Marcel Shurman, it originally specialized in imported paper products from Europe. Today, the company's products include cards, papers, gifts, and more...all designed and produced by artists around the world.

No comments: