Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Day After Christmas


It's been a busy December, leaving me with little time to blog...but now I'm in catch up mode, So keep checking in and I'll update you soon on my travels, dining, and entertaining these past several weeks.

Today, the day after Christmas, I was out shopping before 7 a.m.

Early in the day, there were crowds, but all was manageable.

At my local downtown, there were a few lines outside popular places like Crate & Barrel, Macy's, and H&M before they opened.

But only at the Apple Store was there a line outside long after the store had opened. And, Apple was marking nothing down!!!. There were no line outside the Gap on one side of Apple, where they were practically giving the merchandise away, nor was there a line at Tiffany's on the other side (no sales here either, for that matter).

But the Apple mystique continues with people patiently waiting to be allowed to enter the store to buy, exchange, return, or just look around.

Enjoy the last week of 2011!

No comments: